Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-05-09) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adam Yap: COO
- Andrew Ellerton: Tech Lead and Software Engineer
- Andy Lamb: Co-Founder and Director
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Brodie Mc Culloch: Managing Director, Spacecubed
- Charlie Gunningham: GM of Digital, Business News
- Chris Farquhar: Case Manager
- Claire Robertson: Co-Director, Founder Institute, Perth Chapter
- Craig Chetty: Co-Founder, Student Edge
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Dash Dhakshinamoorthy: Founder, Startup Malaysia
- David McKinney: CEO & Founder, Filter Squad
- Ga Vin Lee: Principal, Model Answer Commercial Analytics
- Geoff Hibble: Co-Founder, CNS Vital Signs
- Greg Riebe: Director, Entrepreneurs In Residence
- Isaak Dury
- Jeremy Chetty: Co-founder, Student Edge
- Juan Otero: Founder & CEO
- Justin Strharsky: Managing Director, Synaptor
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Linh Le: Managing Director / Co-founder, TradiePoint
- Marcus Tan: Founder & CEO, Health Engine
- Matthew Macfarlane: Venture Capital Investment Director, Yuuwa Capital
- Olivia Humphrey: CEO, Kanopy
- Phil Morle: Director, Pollenizer
- Rob Newman: Co-Founder & Executive Director, Stone Ridge Ventures
- Rohan Wallace: Principal
- Sam Birmingham: Senior Startup Coach, Pollenizer
- Shahirah Gardner: Founder, Launchcode PR
- Sharon Grosser: Operations Director, SEQTA Software
- Sheryl Frame: Case Manager, Commercialisation Australia
- Stephen Carroll: Director, RSM Bird Cameron
- Tim Brewer: Director, Desk Director & Evolve Leadership Group
- Trent Yates: COO, Tantra Technology
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.