Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-08-02) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adam Yap: COO
- Andrew Hall: CEO , The Local Grocer
- Andy Lamb: Co-Founder and Director
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Branden Dekenah: Director, Sangoma Consulting
- Brodie McCulloch: Managing Director, Spacecubed
- Charlie Gunningham: CEO, Business News
- Chris Farquhar: Case Manager
- Claire McGregor: Co-Director, Founder Institute, Perth Chapter
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Dash Dhakshinamoorthy: Founder, Startup Malaysia
- Geoff Hibble: Co-Founder, CNS Vital Signs
- Greg Riebe: Director, Entrepreneurs In Residence
- Isis Nair: Director, Fremantle Foundation
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Juan Otero: Founder & CEO
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Marcus Tan: Founder & CEO, Health Engine
- Matthew Macfarlane: Matthew Macfarlane - Venture Capital Investment Director, Yuuwa Capital (Perth FI) , Yuuwa Capital
- Rob Newman: Co-Founder & Executive Director, Stone Ridge Ventures
- Rob Nathan: Managing Director, AMCOM Upstart
- Rohan Wallace: Managing Director, IP Sentinels
- Sam Birmingham: Senior Startup Coach, Pollenizer
- Shahirah Gardner: Founder, Launchcode PR
- Sheryl Frame: Case Manager, Commercialisation Australia
- Stephen Carroll: Director, RSM Bird Cameron
- Stuart Hall: Founder and Chief Bot , Appbot
- Tim Brewer: Director, Desk Director & Evolve Leadership Group
- Toby Gardner: Program Director, KPMG - Energise Accelerator
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.