Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-02-08) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Nemeroff: Co-Founder, Head of Design & UX, Dynamo
- Angelique Mannella: Founder & CEO, Decode Global
- Benjamin Du Haÿs: Founder & CEO, Mobeewave
- Beth Thouin: Beth Thouin - Digital Marketing Expert, Consultant (Montreal FI), Consultant
- Bruno Morency: Head of Operations, Poka
- Caithrin Rintoul: Caithrin Rintoul - Co-Founder & CEO, Provender (Montreal FI), Provender
- Chris Arsenault: Managing Partner, Poka
- Claude Théoret: Founder & CEO, Nexalogy Environics
- Daleyne Guay: CEO, NewDeal Brewery Inc
- Dax Da Silva: Founder/CEO, LightSpeed
- Ethan Song: Co-Founder & CEO, Frank & Oak
- Ferhan Patel: CCO / Director Risk & Compliance, PAYZA
- Firoz Patel: Founder & Executive Vice President, PAYZA
- François Poirier: Founder & CEO, MakerBloks
- Gian Carlo Di Tommaso: VP Finance & Operations, Luxury Retreats
- Giselle Bisson: CEO, Visibility Shift
- Hicham Ratnani: Co-Founder & COO/CFO, Frank & Oak
- Ian Jeffrey: VP Produ Marketing Marketing, PasswordBox
- Isaac Souweine: Technology Product and Marketing Expert, Consultant
- Jay Ferst: Managing Partner, Ferst Capital Partners
- Jon Soberg: Partner, Expansive Ventures
- Julien Denaes: Founder & CEO, Logrr
- Justin Wilcox: Founder, Customer Development Labs
- Louis François Hogue: General Manager and Partner
- Louis Philippe Maurice: Louis Philippe Maurice - Founder/CEO, Busbud (Montreal FI), Busbud
- Luc Filiatreault: Luc Filiatreault - VP Venture Development, OpenText (Barcelona FI), OpenText
- Magaly Charbonneau: COO & Shareholder, PasswordBox
- Marcus Daniels: Co-Founder & CEO, Highline VC
- Mauro Repacci: Co-Founder & CEO, NAVUT
- Mazen Elbawab: Founder & CEO, Heddoko
- Mike Grandinetti: Managing Director, Southboro Capital
- Pierre Luc Laparé: Co-Founder, Golf Avenue
- Raff Paquin: Co-Founder, Alveo
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Sergio A. Escobar: Director, Montreal Chapter, Founder Institute
- Sophie Boulanger: Co-Founder & VP Merchandising, BonLook
- Vicken Kanadjian: Co-Founder & Managing Director, Cesium Inc.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.