Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-04-13) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexandre Taillefer: Managing partner, XPND Capital
- Angelique Mannella: Founder & CEO, Decode Global
- Audry Larocque: CEO, iPerceptions
- Bruno Morency: Director, Return Path Labs, Return Path
- Caithrin Rintoul: Co-Founder & CEO, Provender
- Chris Arsenault: CEO, iNovia Capital
- Christine Renaud: Founder/CEO, E-180
- Danial Jameel: Co-Founder & CEO, OOHLALA Mobile Inc.
- Ethan Song: Co-Founder & CEO, Frank & Oak
- Gian Carlo Di Tommaso: VP Finance & Operations, Luxury Retreats
- Hicham Ratnani: Co-Founder & COO/CFO, Frank & Oak
- Ian Jeffrey: VP Marketing, PasswordBox
- Julien Smith: Co-Founder & CEO, Breather
- Louis François Hogue: General Manager and Partner
- Louis Philippe Maurice: Founder/CEO, Busbud
- Luc Filiatreault: VP Venture Development, OpenText
- Michael Turri: Co-Founder / Director of Experience Strategy, Sid Labs / Sid Lee
- Mike Grandinetti: Managing Director, Southboro Capital
- Sergio A. Escobar: Director, Montreal Chapter
- Sophie Boulanger: Co-Founder & VP Merchandising, BonLook
- Stephane Marceau: Co-Founder & CEO, OMsignal
- Vicken Kanadjian: Co-Founder & Managing Director, Cesium Telecom
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.