Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-04-27) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Adrian Stone: CEO, AngelCube
- Andrew Julian: Co-Founder, Digital Crossroads
- Ben Webster: CEO, Insvrance.com
- Cameron Barrie: Founder & Technical Director
- Campbell Unsworth: Principal, General Standards
- Chris Dahl: BDM, Pin Payments
- Collis Ta'eed: CEO, Envato
- Daniel Ringrose: Intrapreneurial Change Consultant, Future Results
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Gary Tramer: Co-Founder, WebReception
- Indi June: Founder
- James Tuckerman: Founder, Editor-In-Chief, Anthill Magazine
- John Barton: Director of Engineering, 99Designs.com
- Justin French: Product Owner, Envato
- Justus Hammer: Non-Executive Director
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Laura Mc Kenzie: CEO, Scale Investors Ltd
- Mark Hendrickson: CEO and Co-founder, Side Racket
- Mark Middo: Founder, Social Empire
- Marty Andrews: Co-Founder & CEO, Cogent
- Matt Allen: GM & Co-Founder, Lookahead Search Melbourne
- Matt Knee: CEO, Silk Hospitality
- Remco Marcelis: Virtual CFO
- Rohan Wallace: Principal
- Ryan Tietjens: Director, Interactive Accounting
- Sally Gatenby: Director
- Scott Handsaker: CEO, Attendly
- Sebastian von Conrad: Solutions Lead, Envato
- Tim Koopmans: CEO, Flood.io
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,200 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.