Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-03-08) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adrian Stone: CEO, AngelCube
- Alan Downie: CEO, Marcopod (Bugherd)
- Alex Tworowsky: CEO, Canary
- Alex Haggerty
- Amir Nissen: GM, AngelCube
- Ashley Leach: Managing Director, PoE: Points of Engagement
- Christina Chen: Director, Surprise Attack
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Humphrey Laubscher: Innovation Manager, Nab Labs
- Ian Hopkinson: CEO, Mad Scientist Digital
- James Tuckerman: Founder, Editor-In-Chief, Anthill Magazine
- Jason Lim: General Manager, York Butter Factory
- Justin French: Product Manager, Envato
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Marty Andrews: Co-Founder & CEO, Cogent
- Matt Allen: GM & Co-Founder, Lookahead Search Melbourne
- Matt Knee: Founder, Work Ninja
- Michael Jankie: Co-founder, LeadChat
- Remco Marcelis: Virtual CFO
- Ryan Tietjens: Co-founder, Interactive Accounting
- Ryan King
- Sally Gatenby: Director, Larkspur Communications
- Scott Julian: CEO, Gyde.tv
- Sebastian von Conrad: Solutions Lead, Envato
- Tim Florea: CEO, RSF Consulting
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.