Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-01-24) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Alabiso: Head of Portfolio Development, Kickstart Ventures
- Allan Tan: CEO/President, Ideyatech, Inc.
- Antonio Pio De Roda: Co-founder, 1000 Angels
- Artie Lopez: Co-Founder, CallMe Technologies
- Arup Maity: Arup Maity - President, BlastAsia & Xamun Inc. (Manila FI), BlastAsia & Xamun Inc.
- Camille Basa: Chief Steward, CrossBow Communication Services Pvt Ltd
- Carlos Hanzyl Ang: CEO and Founder, Suds Laundry
- Christian Blanquera: CEO, Openovate Labs
- Dale David: Founder, Pickld
- David Elefant: Founder, Dayanan Business Consultancy
- David Kupferman: Owner/Principal
- Drew Perez: Founder , Adatos
- Earl Valencia: CEO and CoFounder, IdeaSpace Foundation
- Edwin Soriano: VP, Team Planu
- Francis Patrick Cuartero: CEO, Pylon Partners, Inc.
- Guita Gopalan: Lean StartUp Coach, Lean Startup Philippines
- Israel Keys
- Jay Fajardo: CEO, Proudcloud Inc.
- Jeffrey Siy: Co-Founder, Galleon.ph
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jessica Mah: CEO/Founder, inDinero
- Jj Disini: Managing Partner, Disini and Disini
- Joe Maristela: Founder , Katalyst.ph
- Joey Gurango: CEO, Gurango Software
- John Bailon: CEO, Satoshi Citadel Industries
- John Orrock: Founder, Future Now Ventures
- Jonathan De Luzuriaga: Managing Partner, Compos Mentis Inc
- Jorge Azurin: Jorge Azurin - Director, Freelancer.com (Manila FI) , Horsepower.ph
- Joseph Benjamin Ilagan: Co-Founder and CEO, Seer Technologies, Inc.
- Lionel Belen: Founder, Brainsparks
- Luis Buenaventura: Head of Product, Satoshi Citadel Industries
- Ma Rosario Gruet: VP-Business Development, CPI
- Maria Rita Theresa Nicole Paterno: Founder, 1000 Angels
- Milton Chen: CEO, VSee
- Oron Barber: Co-Founder and CEO, Leadya Services Inc.
- Peter Cauton: Founder and CEO, STORM Benefits
- Philip Smithson: Director, On Off Group
- Rossana Llenado: Founder and President, AHEAD Learning Systems
- Sedarius Tekara Perrotta: President, Neuron Global
- Sergio Arroyo: President, Ascendant Technologies Inc.
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.