Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-06-08) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Allan Tan: CEO/President, Ideyatech, Inc.
- Alvin Juban: President, Game Developers Association of the Philippines (GDAP)
- Arup Maity: President , BlastAsia & Xamun Inc.
- Calen Legaspi: CEO, Orange and Bronze Software Labs
- Carlos Hanzyl Ang: CEO and Founder, Suds Laundry
- Christian Blanquera: Me ?, Openovate Labs
- Christoph Sollich: The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant
- Dave Condon: Founder & CEO , Axon
- David Elefant: Founder, Dayanan Business Consultancy
- David Bonifacio: Managing Director, New Leaf Ventures
- Dustin RJ Masancay: Associate Director, IdeaSpace
- Earl Valencia: CEO and CoFounder, IdeaSpace Foundation
- Erick Garayblas: Founder, KuyiMobile.com
- Ferdinand Sarfati: President & CEO, Transcenture
- Francis Plaza: Founder | CTO, Muber
- Frederick Amores: Program Manager, ICT Industry Dev't Group, ICTO
- Graeme Perkins: Director, Pouch
- Israel Keys
- Jay Fajardo: CEO, Proudcloud Inc.
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jessica Mah: CEO/Founder, inDinero
- Joey Gurango: CEO, Gurango Software
- Jojo Flores: Co-Founder & Vice President, Plug and Play
- Jorge Azurin: Director, Freelancer.com
- Joselyn Capistrano: CEO, SQME Professionals
- Joseph Benjamin Ilagan: Co-Founder and CEO, Seer Technologies, Inc.
- Kevin Leversee: CEO, Startup Dragons
- Krisanto Karlo Nicolas: Founding Partner, Nicolas & De Vega Law Offices
- Luis Buenaventura: Head of Product, Satoshi Citadel Industries
- Ma Rosario Gruet: VP-Business Development, CPI
- Nick Galan: CEO, SCI Ventures
- Oron Barber: Co-Founder and CEO, Leadya Services Inc.
- Pepe Tan: Managing Partner, Ivant Technologies and Business Solutions, Inc.
- Rio Ilao, Perxclub
- Ron Hose: CEO, Coins.ph
- Rossana Llenado: Founder and President, AHEAD Learning Systems
- Sedarius Tekara Perrotta: President, Neuron Global
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,249 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.