Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-04-12) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ai Ching Goh: Co-Founder, Piktochart.com
- Alex Lightman: Chairman, Witkit
- Andi Zain: Director, ideabox
- Chan Cheong Puan: Founder, Green Packet Berhad
- Cheng Leong Foong: Owner, FOONG CHENG LEONG & CO
- Clayton Narcis: Co-Founder & CTO, Alphapod
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edwin Tay: CEO, easyuni Sdn Bhd
- Fadzarudin Anuar: Founder & CEO, Fashion Valet
- G Jay Yong: CEO
- Gary Gaessler: Co-Founder & Market Builder
- Henry Goh: Co-Founder & COO, Macro Kiosk Berhad
- James Tan: Managing Partner, QuestVC
- Jasmine Hor: Founder & Creative Director, LogoDesignCreation.com
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jeffrey Char: CEO, J-Seed Ventures, Inc.
- Johnson Goh: Founder & CEO, AtticTV Pte. Ltd.
- Khailee Ng: Founder & CEO, SAYS.com
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Paul Whiteway: Director, Skyscanner
- Peter De Kretser: Co-Founder & COO, GO Communications Group (Asia-Pacific)
- Ran Makavy: Director of Product Management, Facebook
- Raymond Hor: General Partner, QuestMark Group
- Ryan Bettencourt: Co-Founder, Cursive Labs
- Salman Sarwar Butt
- Samuel Seow: MD, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tzu Ming Chu: CEO, www.impersuasion.com
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.