Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-10-12) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Asiyah Sharifi: Partner, Afghanistan Legal Services
- Asmat Ullah: CEO, Xala Technologies
- Eileen Guo: Founder, Impassion Afghanistan
- Evanna Hu: CEO and Co-Founder, g.Maarifa
- Farhad Timuri: Managing Director, Infrontier LTD
- Farshid Ghyasi: Founder & CEO, Netlinks
- Haroon Mokhtarzada: Founder & CEO, Webs.com
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jes Kaliebe Petersen: Co-Founder, Paywast
- Karim Khoja: CEO, Roshan
- Naveen Lakkur: Founder & CEO, HomeConnectOnline.com
- Omar Mansoor Ansari: President , TechNation
- Roia Shefayee: Principal & Founder, Wellspring Advisers, P.C.
- Sajad Ghanizada: Growth Engineer
- Sanzar Kakar: Chairman, Afghanistan Holding Group
- Stephen Smith: Head M-Commerce, Roshan
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.