Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-07-17) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- A. Erhat Nalbant: Cofounder, Founder Institute Istanbul
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ahmad Fahim Didar: Founder and CEO, Aghaez Business Consulting
- Akmal Arzhang: Founder & CEO, ToNext
- Asiyah Sharifi: Partner, Afghanistan Legal Services
- Aziza Mohmmand: Founder & CEO, Muska Soccer Balls
- Dirk Hanekom: Partner, Rosenstock Legal Services
- Edriss Raha: President, MetaMarketing
- Eileen Guo: Founder, Impassion Afghanistan
- Elham Kohistani: Founder & CEO, Course.af
- Ertan Atay: CEO, LojiPlatform
- Evanna Hu: CEO and Co-Founder, g.Maarifa
- Farshid Ghyasi: Founder & CEO, Netlinks
- Hanan Khader: CEO, HelloWorldKids.org
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jes Kaliebe Petersen: Jes Kaliebe Petersen - Co-Founder, Paywast (Kabul FI), Paywast
- Karim Khoja: Karim Khoja - CEO, Roshan (Kabul FI), Roshan
- Murtaza Zargar: Founder and CEO, Afghan Booking
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Values Centred Innovation Enablement Services
- Omar Mansoor Ansari: President , TechNation
- Roia Shefayee: Roia Shefayee - Principal & Founder, Wellspring Advisers, P.C. (Kabul FI) , Wellspring Advisers, P.C.
- Sajad Ghanizada: Sajad Ghanizada - Growth Engineer, EventStir (Kabul FI)
- Sanzar Kakar: Sanzar Kakar - Chairman, Afghanistan Holding Group (Kabul FI) , Afghanistan Holding Group
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Tom Kraemer: Attorney, Rosenstock Legal Services
- Wazhma Frogh: Founder & President , Research Institute for Women Peace & Security-Afghanistan
- Yousef Mehrabi: Investment Manager, InFrontier
- Zabihullah Hidayat: Founder & CEO, 786 Pharmacy
- Zakia Wardak: President, Z Plus Group
- Zen Parry: Executive Director, International Center for Afghan Women's Economic Development
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.