Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-04-19) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Amit Chatterjee: Senior Digital Producer
- Andrea Livotto: Director, Clarity Labs
- Andrew Chan: Co-Founder, Aftership
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Chi Hung Ma: CEO, RedBear
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- Derek Kwik: Managing Partner, BraveSoldier Venture Capital
- Furuzonfar Zehni: Regional Director, Jefferson Group
- Gary To: Founder & General Manager, Koziness (acquired by Food Panda)
- Howard Kong: CTO, Delivery Republic
- Itai Damti: Co-founder CEO Asia Pacific, Leverate
- Jeffrey Broer: Entrepreneur, Mentor, Angel
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Keith Rumjahn: Founder, CoachBase
- Mark Munoz: Founder & Executive Director, Vectr Ventures
- Michael Bruck: Business Development Consultant, SRI International
- Mike Mastroyiannis: Director and Founder, ConvenientPower
- Peter Tin: Partner Consultant, Innogoal
- Raphael Cohen: CSO & Co-Founder, HotelQuickly
- Raymond Yip: CEO & Co-Founder
- Rex Ng: President, 6waves
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Sue Kim: Founding Partner, Libbler
- Tak Lo: Venture Partner, Mind Fund
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.