Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-05-25) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Ashwin Anandani: Partner and Managing Director, On-Off Design & Technology
- Chris Place: Senior Product Designer, Native Union
- Daniel Szuc: Design Researcher, Apogee Asia Ltd
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- Diana Wu David: Member of the Advisory Board, NEST Hong Kong
- Felix Lam: Managing Director, Red Chapel Advisors
- Igor Duc: Co-founder, co-Director, Native Union
- Jamie Lin: CEO , AppWorks
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joseph Chow: Partner, Maurice WM Lee Solicitors
- Kevin Leung: CEO, Muku Labs
- Martin Kessler: Founder, Phonejoy
- Marvin Lai: Executive Director, Hong Kong Venture Capital Association (HKVCA)
- Melissa Guzy: Managing Partner and Founder, Arbor Ventures
- Rex Ng: President, 6waves
- Rudi Leung: General Manager
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Trey Zagante: Founder, Venturetec Accelerator
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Yat Siu: CEO, OutBlaze
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.