Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-04-03) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Amit Chatterjee: Senior Digital Producer
- Andrea Livotto: Director, Clarity Labs
- Andrew Chan: Co-Founder, Aftership
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Bart Verkoeijen: Web Developer, Quantifeed
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- Derek Kwik: Managing Partner, BraveSoldier Venture Capital
- Gary To: Founder & General Manager, Koziness (acquired by Food Panda)
- Jeffrey Broer: Entrepreneur, Mentor, Angel
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions, Zebra
- Joseph Chow: Partner, Maurice WM Lee Solicitors
- Keith Rumjahn: Founder, CoachBase
- Mark Munoz: Founder & Executive Director, InvestLab
- Martin Kessler: Founder
- Michael Bruck: Business Development Consultant, SRI International
- Raphael Cohen: CSO & Co-Founder, HotelQuickly
- Raymond Yip: CEO & Co-Founder
- Rex Ng: President, 6waves
- Rudi Leung: General Manager
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Tak Lo: Venture Partner, Mind Fund
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.