Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-03-29) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Alexandre Wayenberg: Founder & CEO, Capsule
- Amit Chatterjee: Senior Digital Producer
- Andrea Livotto: Director, Clarity Labs
- Andrew Chan: Co-Founder, Aftership
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Ashok Jaiswal: Founder & CEO, EzeeCube
- Ashwin Anandani: Partner and Managing Director, On-Off Design & Technology
- Bart Verkoeijen: Web Developer, Quantifeed
- Charlotte Chen: CMO & Co-Founder, Spottly
- Cleo Sham: General Manager, Guangzhou, Uber
- Constant Tedder: Founder & Managing Director, The Hive
- Daniel Szuc: Design Researcher, Apogee Asia Ltd
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- Derek Kwik: Managing Partner, BraveSoldier Venture Capital
- Gary To: Founder & General Manager, Koziness (acquired by Food Panda)
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jeffrey Broer: Founder & CEO, Grayscale / Surround App
- Jon Buford: Founder, Hummingbird Innovations
- Keith Li: CEO & Co-Founder, Innopage
- Keith Rumjahn: Founder, CoachBase
- Leslie Yuen: CEO, GTO
- Mark Munoz: Founder & Executive Director, InvestLab
- Michael Michelini: VP of Marketing and Business Development, Unchained Apps
- Michelle Lam: Founder & Managing Director, The Spoilt Experiences Group
- Raphael Cohen: CSO & Co-Founder, HotelQuickly
- Raymond Yip: CEO & Co-Founder, Shopline
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Steven Lam: CEO & Co-Founder, GoGoVan
- Sue Kim: Founding Partner, Libbler
- Wesley Ng: CEO & Co-Founder, Casetify
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.