Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-09-14) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Dave Sonders: Associate Partner, gravitytank
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Forward Momentum
- George Deeb: Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners
- Jason Weingarten: Co-Founder and CEO , RECSOLU
- Jeff Judge: CEO, Signal
- Jeff Hoffman: Partner, ColorJar
- Jeff Weber: Co-Founder & President, SnagPad
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer (CAO), Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Kelly Fitzsimmons: Co-Founder, HarQen & the Hypervoice Consortium
- Louis Morales: Co-Founder, Optyn
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- Patricia Riskind: Chief Client Experience Officer, Press Ganey Associates
- Paul Grossinger: Member, New York Angels
- Rajesh Voddiraju: Founder & CEO, HealthiPASS Inc
- Ross Kimbarovsky: Co-Founder, crowdSPRING
- Seyi Fabode: VP, Innovation & Partnerships, Clean Energy Trust
- Steven Jones: VP of Strategic Development, SpringCM
- William Furlong: Senior Advisor, Aginity
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.