Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-07-27) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ahmad Moalla: Founder, Teambay
- Axel Hesse: CEO, Gutscheinpony
- Benjamin Thym: CEO, barcoo
- Cédric Naintré: Director, Redwood MES
- Christian Angele: CEO, Imedo
- Christoph Sollich: The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant
- Claas Van Delden: Managing Director, SevenVentures GmbH
- Daan Loening: CEO, Kinderfee
- Didier Vermeiren: Founder, SmartCheckups
- Emil Kendziorra: CEO, onFeedback GmbH
- Filip Coertjens: Founder
- Florian Kosak: CEO, Tab Ticketbroker
- Gabriel Yoran: Founder, Managing Director, Steganos Software GmbH
- Geoffrey Lewis: Principal, Founders Fund
- Hannes Kleist: Co-Founder, stanwood
- Heiko Rauch: Angel Investor and co-founder zanox, UFOstart.com
- Holger Dieterich: Product Manager, Freelancer
- Jana Scharfschwerdt: CEO
- Jawed Karim: Partner, youniversity Ventures
- Joe Bezdek: Co-Founder and Former Brand Director, DivX, Inc.
- Julia Derndinger: CEO, Derndinger GmbH
- Koen Stevens: Founder, CEO, Bubobox
- Louisa Heinrich: Head of Strategy, Fjord
- Maks Giordano: Founder, Nunatak
- Moritz Daan: Founder
- Ofer Valencio Akermann: CEO, Hiogi
- Peter Tegelaar: CDO, LiquidM
- Philipp Hartmann: CEO, Rheingau Ventures
- Philipp Clauss
- Philipp Bouteiller: CEO, Tegel Projekt
- Ralf Baumann: Senior Vice President, T-Online
- Ramzi Rizk: Founder/CTO, EYEEM
- Regine Haschka Helmer: CEO, Seedlab GmbH
- Sergiej Soft (Rewiakin): Founder, CleanAgents.com
- Stefan Kellner: Founder, 7Moments
- Stefan Jørgensen: CEO, itembase.com
- Stefan Kimmel: Senior Manager, KPMG Legal
- Stephanie Kaiser: Head of Studio, wooga
- Uri Levanon: CEO, WatchMedia Network
- Weston Hankins: Founder, Footstep Ventures
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.