Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-05-17) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Ahmad Moalla: Founder & Managing Director, Teambay
- Alexander Piutti: CEO & Founder, GameGenetics
- Anton Skornyakov: Agile & lean startup coach
- Axel Hesse: CEO
- Ben Larson: Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway
- Benjamin Thym: CEO, barcoo
- Christian Wolf: Founder, asgoodasnew.com
- Christoph Sollich: Christoph Sollich - The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant (Warsaw FI) , Startup Consultant
- Daan Loening: CEO, Kinderfee
- Detlev Eller: Filmmaker, Everything Beta
- Emil Kendziorra: CEO, Medlanes GmbH
- Eva Missling: Director Strategic Development, 99designs
- Fabian Carlos Guhl: Founder, Ampion
- Felix Huber: Head of DACH and Nordics, Stripe
- Felix Pantlen
- Felix Staeritz: Co-CEO, Crowdfox GmbH
- Florian Kosak: Founder & CEO, tab ticketbroker gmbh, 50HOURS
- Hannes Kleist: Co-Founder, stanwood
- Heiko Rauch: Heiko Rauch - Co-Founder of UFOstart (Berlin FI), UFOstart.com
- Jana Scharfschwerdt: CEO
- Marius Kraemer: Founder, TennisBuddy
- Oliver Richter: CEO, XOUNTS Hamburg GmbH
- Philipp Clauss
- Philipp Bouteiller: CEO, Tegel Projekt
- Samuli Siren: Manager Business Development and Investments, K - New Media GmbH
- Sascha Karstädt: Cofounder , Jasada Labs
- Sebastian Fittko: Founding Partner, EISBLINK GmbH
- Sergiej Soft (Rewiakin): Founder, CleanAgents.com
- Stefan Kimmel: Senior Manager, KPMG Legal
- Stefan Jørgensen: CEO, itembase.com
- Weston Hankins: Founder, Footstep Ventures
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.