Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-06-08) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Abhishek Kamani: CEO, Arcadia Technologies
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ahimanikya Satapathy: Founder & CEO, DocEngage
- Ajay Goel: Managing Partner, Crestlight Venture Productions LLC
- Anshuman Bapna: CEO, mygola.com
- Balaji Chakravarthi: Founder
- Girish Krishnamoorthy: Vice President, TCS
- Girish Rowjee: CEO, Greytip Software
- Govindarajan VR: Director, Perfios
- Joshua Rozario: Principal Consultant, The Joshua Rozario Company
- Meghna Suryakumar: Founder & Managing Attorney, Kelsaa
- Mukund Mohan: CEO in Residence, Microsoft Accelerator, Microsoft India
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Compassites Software Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
- Niranjan Gupta: CEO, Trip38.com
- Poornima Shenoy: Founder & CEO, Latitude Edutech
- Rajeev Pathak: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Serial Entrepreneur and Author. co-founder and President, WittyParrot
- Rajiv Srivatsa: Founder, Urban Ladder
- Saurabh Chandra: CEO, Neev Tech
- Shanti Mohan: Co-Founder, Lets Venture
- Shekhar Kirani: Partner, Accel Partners
- Srikant Rao: CEO, Affordable Business Solutions
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, Logostore Private Limited
- Srikanth Bhagavat: Managing Director & Principal Advisor, Hexagon Capital Advisors Pvt., Ltd
- Srinivas Varadarajan: CEO, Vigyanlabs Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Srinivasan G: Co Founder, RuralShores Business Services & Dawn Consulting
- Subhbrata Ghosh: Founder President & CEO, Celsius100
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Varun Agarwal: Co-Founder, Alma Mater
- Venkatachalam Krishnan: Director, Beyond Square Solutions Pvt Limited
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.