Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-06-12) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Andrew Filev: Founder&CEO, Wrike
- Avery Lyford: Chief Customer Officer, InfoStretch
- Ben Larson: Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway
- Bhavin Shah: CEO, Refresh, Inc.
- Bob Rosin: Bob Rosin - VP Business Development, LinkedIn (San Francisco FI) , LinkedIn
- Carter Laren: Founder/CEO, Inara Ventures
- Dan Arkind: Dan Arkind - Founder & CEO, JobScore (San Francisco FI) , JobScore
- Dan Rubins: Founder & CEO, Legal Robot
- Daniel Saccani: President, Ravix Group, Inc.
- David Kidder: CEO, Clickable, Inc.
- Eddie Hartman: co-Founder, LegalZoom
- Eren Bali: Chairman & Co-founder, Udemy
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- Gagan Biyani: Gagan Biyani - CoFounder, Fresh (San Francisco FI) , Fresh
- Gary Gaessler: Gary Gaessler - Co-Founder & Market Builder, Cloud Elements (Chicago FI)
- Giselle Bisson: CEO, Visibility Shift
- Jason Calacanis: Jason Calacanis - CEO, Mahalo.com (San Francisco FI) , Mahalo.com
- Jeff Bonforte: Jeff Bonforte - SVP, Yahoo (Silicon Valley FI) , Yahoo
- Jeremy Geiger: CEO, Retailigence
- Jessica Alter: Founder/CEO, Founder Dating
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions, Zebra
- Jim Kaskade: VP & GM, Digital Applications, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Joe Bezdek: Co-founder, DivX, Inc.
- Joe Betts Lacroix: Co-Founder, OQO
- John Lee: Vice President, Early Stage Banking, Silicon Valley Bank
- Jonathan Greechan: Co-Founder, Founder Institute
- K. Shaikh: Founder , Interpreters-On-Call
- Kamal Hassan: CEO
- Leila Banijamali: Leila Banijamali - CEO & Founder, Startup Documents (San Francisco FI) , Startup Documents
- Madeline Duva: Advisor, Eye-Fi, Drop, Fluxx
- Marcos Polanco, Clearshore
- Mark Frohnmayer: Founder, Arcimoto
- Matt Belitsky: Start Up Consultant, The Data Guy
- Munjal Shah: CEO, Like.com
- Nitin Pachisia: Founding Partner, Unshackled
- Phil Libin: Co-Founder and Chairman of Evernote, Managing Director at General Catalyst, General Catalyst
- Raj Singh: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Ryan Micheletti: Founder, Vet-Tech
- Victor Chapela: Victor Chapela - Founder & CEO, Suggestic (Silicon Valley FI), Suggestic
- Walter Roth: CEO, inward.me
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder, Eye-Fi & Forq
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.