Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-09-21) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ajay Sravanapudi: CTO, Videology
- Andy Louis-Charles: Vice President, Business Development, CustomInk.com
- Benjamin Young: CEO, Nexercise
- Bill Schafer: CEO, Digital DME
- Bill Draper: Founder/CEO/CTO, Dovetail Systems, Inc
- Brendan Robinson: Cofounder and CEO, Deconstruction
- Brent Halliburton: VP Products, Verve Wireless
- Chris Parker: CEO, New Horizon Wines
- Chuck Teubner: Managing Director, Newport Board Group
- Cynthia Traeger: CEO, Pacific Siren International LLC
- Cynthia Gilmer: CEO
- Dan Solomon: Managing Director, Builder LLC.
- Dave Sandrowitz: Owner & Principal Consultant, Substrate LLC
- David Greene: Vice President and Financial Advisor , Bernstein Global Wealth Management
- Dede Haskins: President & CEO, NewVision Health
- Ed Broenniman: Managing Director and Founder, Piedmont Group, LLC
- Ed Harrell: Managing Partner
- Eric Koefoot: Co-founder, Ascend Sales Partner
- Eric Wechselblatt: Partner, Holland & Knight
- Eric Malawer: CEO, DeepMile Networks
- George Pappas: EVP Sales & Marketing, Presidium
- Glen Hellman: Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC
- Isaac Barnes
- Jacob Smith
- Janet Van Pelt: CEO, DualEnroll.com
- Jeffery Porro: Speechwriter, Porro LLC
- Jim Condon
- John Shomaker: CEO
- Joshua Konowe: Founder & CEO, Uppidy.com
- Judy Schramm: CEO, ProResource, Inc.
- Justin Maddox: CEO , CrowdTrust
- Kristi Hedges: Principal/CEO, The Hedges Company
- Liz Sara: Managing Director, Best Marketing, LLC
- Marisa Terrenzi: Partner, Holland & Knight
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Nancy Carter
- Naresh Verma
- Panos Anastassiadis: Former CEO, Cyveillance
- Pramod Raheja: CEO, MyStaffNow, Inc.
- Richard Ambrose: Co-Founder, LaunchPosse
- Roger Yee: Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures
- Sean McDermott: Founder & CEO, Windward IT Solutions
- Shahed Amanullah: Co-Founder, LaunchPosse
- Tanya Renne: Cofounder and CEO, Orchid
- Tim Keough: Founder & CEO, Kinsail Corporation
- Tom Brooke: Partner, Holland & Knight
- Tonya Harmon: CEO, CareWorks
- William (Bill) Martinez: Deputy Director for Programs, Center for Civil-Military Relations
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,249 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.