The Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,000 new technology companies across 55 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week. To get grad news in real time follow us on Twitter @founding and for more startup insights, subscribe to our weekly Founder Insight newsletter here.
- Cheryl Yeoh's Week With a Zirtual Virtual Assistant (VentureBeat); Silicon Valley grad, Zirtual, connects busy people with quality, long-term virtual assistants.
- Chicago grad, DigitalGroundUp, participated in The Challenge Cup Chicago (Challenge Cup); DigitalGroundUp is an interactive technology platform that teaches users how to build their digital marketing strategy from the ground up.
- Los Angeles graduate, Realty Mogul, Passes $8 Million in Funded Transactions and $500,000 Paid to Investors (Crowdsourcing.org); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.
- New York grad, Zipmark, was featured in the New York Times as a new option small businesses looking to go paperless (New York Times); Zipmark builds infrastructure that enables instant and secure mobile payments.
- Silicon Valley grad, Piggybackr, announces 1 Million Leaders Challenge (ABC 7 News); Piggybackr is a crowdfunding platform for kids.