Have questions about what it’s like to go through the Founder Institute? Then join us for an upcoming Online Graduate Q&A Panel, where you can learn about the program from entrepreneurs who launched their companies through the Founder Institute program.
The next Online Graduate Q&A Panel is scheduled for Wednesday, March 19th, at 5pm PDT (see local time).
The Founder Institute has over 1,000 graduate companies, and they have gone on to create over 10,000 new jobs across the globe. On this interactive webinar, you can ask graduates any questions you have. For example, how hard is it to get through the program? What are some insights on how to be successful in the program? What are some tactics to build a successful company once you graduate?This webinar will be hosted by Adeo Ressi (Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute), and include the following Founder Institute Graduates;
- Mike Galarza, Founder & CEO of Entryless, and Silicon Valley Founder Institute Graduate
- Neil Smith, Founder of Slidefish, and Sydney Founder Institute Graduate
- Suzanne Wouk, Founder & CEO of SnapPost, and Silicon Valley Founder Institute Graduate
Who should Attend?
- Anyone interested in the learning about Founder Institute program
- Anyone who wants to understand the experience of going through a top global incubator
- Anyone interested in understanding how an accelerator can help with the idea or business
What is the Agenda?
- Graduate Overview
- Questions and Answer with Graduates
- Final Remarks