The Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,000 new technology companies across 55 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Denver grad, BlogMutt, Makes An Equity Offer To Its Bloggers For Hire (TechCrunch); BlogMutt provides blog content for businesses with blogs, but no time to write in them using a crowd of writers.
- Medellin Founder Institute grads were featured in short video by Ruta N (Tropical Gringo Blog)
- Silicon Valley grad, YumvY was featured as a recommended app by Windows 8 (Windows Phone Central); YumvY is a web application that helps cooks make restaurant-quality meals at home fast and easy with GPS-navigation-style technology.
- Jakarta graduate, IndoTrading secures seed funding from Rebright Partners (Tech in Asia); IndoTrading is a B2B directory, helping small to medium sized businesses connect and have a greater online presence.
- Amsterdam graduate, Peerby Bridges Social Commerce And Mobile Community (PYMNTS); Peerby is the app and website that enables consumers to borrow the things they need within 30 minutes by asking around in their neighborhood.
- Silicon Valley grad, Retailigence, Selected by AlwaysOn as an OnMobile Top 100 Winner (AdOps); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, surpassed $4 million in crowdfunding deals (Crowdfunding Insider); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding investment platform for real estate.