Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
BlogMutt Offers Equity to Stellar Writers, and IndoTrading Lands a Seed Round in Jakarta
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,000 new technology companies across 55 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Denver grad, BlogMutt, Makes An Equity Offer To Its Bloggers For Hire (TechCrunch); BlogMutt provides blog content for businesses with blogs, but no time to write in them using a crowd of writers.
- Medellin Founder Institute grads were featured in short video by Ruta N (Tropical Gringo Blog)
- Silicon Valley grad, YumvY was featured as a recommended app by Windows 8 (Windows Phone Central); YumvY is a web application that helps cooks make restaurant-quality meals at home fast and easy with GPS-navigation-style technology.
- Jakarta graduate, IndoTrading secures seed funding from Rebright Partners (Tech in Asia); IndoTrading is a B2B directory, helping small to medium sized businesses connect and have a greater online presence.
- Amsterdam graduate, Peerby Bridges Social Commerce And Mobile Community (PYMNTS); Peerby is the app and website that enables consumers to borrow the things they need within 30 minutes by asking around in their neighborhood.
- Silicon Valley grad, Retailigence, Selected by AlwaysOn as an OnMobile Top 100 Winner (AdOps); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, surpassed $4 million in crowdfunding deals (Crowdfunding Insider); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding investment platform for real estate.