Choose a city closest to you.
Munich Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Munich Founder Institute Final Applications Due Today
Join us this Autumn and launch a company with the Munich Founder Institute!
Sunday, November 10 is the Final Application Deadline for the Autumn 2013 Munich Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Munich, then click here to apply today.
Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. In four years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,000 companies across 55 cities and six continents, and we are excited to continue helping entrepreneurs launch startups in Munich.
The 4-month program will take place on Tuesday evenings from November 19 to March 4, and will be led by local leaders Jan Kennedy and Jan Küster. Both have held Senior Business Development positions in international tech startup companies and are experienced in launching and consulting several technology businesses from the ground up.
Interested in learning more? Join us this Wednesday, November 6 for Founder Night Out. At this free mixer, you can network with local startup founders and FI directors for a night of drinks and fun. Click here to RSVP.
Helping our founders in Munich with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi, CEO of TheFunded.com and the Founder Institute
- Alexander Bruehl, Investor at bm advisors
- Benjamin Thym, CEO of barcoo
- Christoph Sollich, Startup Consultant
- Claas Van Delden, Managing Director at SevenVentures
- Claus Georg Muller, Founder & CEO of mic AG
- Eva Missling, General Manager of 99designs
- Gregor Schmid, Partner at Taylor Wessing
- John Matthesen, CEO of Related Concepts
- Nicolas Plogert, Founder of Opentabs
- Norbert Schauermann, Founder & CEO of dreizehn
- Sarik Weber, Partner at Hanse Ventures
- Steffen Matz, CEO of Social Media Interactive
- Ted Bremer, Founder & CEO of RedRigger
- Ulf Kunze, Partner at GoodKarma VC
- And many more to be announced.
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.