Do you have an idea for a startup? Could you use feedback on your ideas from a leading entrepreneur and angel investor? Then join us for this week's Founder Hotseat Webinar, with a very special guest: Jason Calacanis, Founder/ CEO of Inside.com, Founder of the Launch Festival, Host of This Week in Startups, and top angel investor.
During this webinar, which takes place on Wednesday, April 9th, viewers can pitch their startup ideas to Jason and get feedback. The best pitches will even be invited on screen, to pitch Jason live, via webcam simulcast. Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online at: http://fi.co/contents/hotseat
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/hotseat_04-09
- Check out clips from past Founder Hotseats here.
About the Special Guest: Jason Calacanis
Jason Calacanis is the Founder & CEO of Inside.com, a leading curated news reader. In addition, Jason is the Founder of the Launch Festival, the leading conference to celebrate startups, products, and services, and the host of This Week in Startups. Jason also is an avid angel investor, with early-stage investments in massively successful companies like Uber, Evernote, Tumblr, Thumbtack, and more. You can follow Jason on Twitter @jason, or check out his blog at Calacanis.com.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.