The Founder Institute has helped launch over 900 new technology companies across 50 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- FI's latest infographic '10 Steps to Launch for Less Than $1,500' was featured on Entrepreneur Magazine (Entrepreneur)
- Seattle grad, Pieces of There, was featured on Geekwire's Startup Spotlight (Geekwire); Pieces of There helps transplants order care packages loaded with favorite hometown sauces, snacks and sports gear.
- Seattle graduate, CadenceMD, was featured in Geekwire as a favorite of B2B incubator, 9mile labs (Geekwire); CadenceMD enables doctors to improve profitability and patient experience by discovering and eliminating waste in their schedules.
- Seattle grad, Pethub, partnered with Project Blue Collar, a company devoted to improving the perception of shelter dogs and encourage adoption as the first option (PR Web); Pethub helps lost pets get home faster and safer.
- Singapore graduate, Vault Dragon, was featured in on Tech in Asia (Tech in Asia); Vault Dragon is Dropbox for physical things.