Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
FI Releases Its Latest Infographic and Seattle Grads Steal the Startup Spotlight
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 900 new technology companies across 50 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- FI's latest infographic '10 Steps to Launch for Less Than $1,500' was featured on Entrepreneur Magazine (Entrepreneur)
- Seattle grad, Pieces of There, was featured on Geekwire's Startup Spotlight (Geekwire); Pieces of There helps transplants order care packages loaded with favorite hometown sauces, snacks and sports gear.
- Seattle graduate, CadenceMD, was featured in Geekwire as a favorite of B2B incubator, 9mile labs (Geekwire); CadenceMD enables doctors to improve profitability and patient experience by discovering and eliminating waste in their schedules.
- Seattle grad, Pethub, partnered with Project Blue Collar, a company devoted to improving the perception of shelter dogs and encourage adoption as the first option (PR Web); Pethub helps lost pets get home faster and safer.
- Singapore graduate, Vault Dragon, was featured in on Tech in Asia (Tech in Asia); Vault Dragon is Dropbox for physical things.