The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, Spikes, was featured on TechCrunch (TechCrunch); Spikes makes browsing the web safe with the world's first secure browser.
- New York graduate, Zipmark, raised a $1.5 million round (Wall Street Journal); Zipmark builds infrastructure that enables instant and secure mobile payments.
- Amsterdam grad, Peerby, spoke at The Guardian Activate London Summit (YouTube); Peerby is the app and website that enables consumers to borrow the things they need within 30 minutes by asking around in their neighborhood.
- Singapore graduate, Vibease, was featured in the Malaysia Chronicle (Malaysia Chronicle); Vibease is building a remote control vibrator device that is controlled with smartphones.
- Sydney grad, Slidefish, was interviewed by Startup Smart about their pitch at the 14th Founder Showcase (Startup Smart); Slidefish simplifies the process of sharing feedback on documents and presentations for the advertising and media industries.