Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
FI Grads Raise Millions in New York, Speak in London, and Make Headlines in Silicon Valley
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, Spikes, was featured on TechCrunch (TechCrunch); Spikes makes browsing the web safe with the world's first secure browser.
- New York graduate, Zipmark, raised a $1.5 million round (Wall Street Journal); Zipmark builds infrastructure that enables instant and secure mobile payments.
- Amsterdam grad, Peerby, spoke at The Guardian Activate London Summit (YouTube); Peerby is the app and website that enables consumers to borrow the things they need within 30 minutes by asking around in their neighborhood.
- Singapore graduate, Vibease, was featured in the Malaysia Chronicle (Malaysia Chronicle); Vibease is building a remote control vibrator device that is controlled with smartphones.
- Sydney grad, Slidefish, was interviewed by Startup Smart about their pitch at the 14th Founder Showcase (Startup Smart); Slidefish simplifies the process of sharing feedback on documents and presentations for the advertising and media industries.