The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, BeforeWeDo, shares how he won the 14th Founder Showcase (Startup Weekend); BeforeWeDo is a platform that provides at-home sexual health testing.
- Silicon Valley grad, Udemy, is now teaching over 1 million students as it adds localized support for 10 new languages (The Next Web); Udemy is a leading online learning platform.
- Washington DC grad, CauseVox, teams up with Kicking for the Dream to raise awareness for ovarian cancer (PR Web); CauseVox helps non-profits get the funding they need for their cause.
- San Juan graduate, iGenApps, prepares to launch a new version of their app development platform (Virtual Strategy); iGenApps allows any iOS or Android user to build and create his/her own mobile App without programming.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, Expands and Closes Transactions in Kansas and Tennessee; Shares that Texas is Next (Watch List News); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.