Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Silicon Valley Grads Expand Global Reach and Share the Secret to Winning a Pitch Competition
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, BeforeWeDo, shares how he won the 14th Founder Showcase (Startup Weekend); BeforeWeDo is a platform that provides at-home sexual health testing.
- Silicon Valley grad, Udemy, is now teaching over 1 million students as it adds localized support for 10 new languages (The Next Web); Udemy is a leading online learning platform.
- Washington DC grad, CauseVox, teams up with Kicking for the Dream to raise awareness for ovarian cancer (PR Web); CauseVox helps non-profits get the funding they need for their cause.
- San Juan graduate, iGenApps, prepares to launch a new version of their app development platform (Virtual Strategy); iGenApps allows any iOS or Android user to build and create his/her own mobile App without programming.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, Expands and Closes Transactions in Kansas and Tennessee; Shares that Texas is Next (Watch List News); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.