The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Seattle graduate, PetHub, raised a $1.7M Series A (BizJournal); PetHub helps lost pets get home safer and faster.
- Denver grad, CipherPoint, was awarded Certificate of Networthiness from U.S. Army (Yahoo!); CipherPoint secures information in enterprise collaboration platforms.
- San Diego graduate, Explorence, released new game, Critter's Inc. (Mashable); Explorence is developing a game platform on top of the real world.
- Santiago grad, Girltank, was featured on The Daily Beast (DailyBeast); Girltank is a community hub and crowdsourcing platform for female social entrepreneurs and changemakers.
- Silicon Valley grad, Retailigence, selected as AlwaysOn Global 250 Company to Watch (Reuters); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, announced it has surpassed $3M in crowdfunding (Crowdfunding Beat); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.
- Seattle grad, ReadyPulse, launches, allows brands to find the coolest content from their best fans (Market Watch); ReadyPulse makes it easy to collect and display your best photos, videos, and testimonials from your best customers.