Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Find Your Pets with PetHub, Fight Creepy Bugs with Explorence, and More in This Week’s Grad News
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Seattle graduate, PetHub, raised a $1.7M Series A (BizJournal); PetHub helps lost pets get home safer and faster.
- Denver grad, CipherPoint, was awarded Certificate of Networthiness from U.S. Army (Yahoo!); CipherPoint secures information in enterprise collaboration platforms.
- San Diego graduate, Explorence, released new game, Critter's Inc. (Mashable); Explorence is developing a game platform on top of the real world.
- Santiago grad, Girltank, was featured on The Daily Beast (DailyBeast); Girltank is a community hub and crowdsourcing platform for female social entrepreneurs and changemakers.
- Silicon Valley grad, Retailigence, selected as AlwaysOn Global 250 Company to Watch (Reuters); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, announced it has surpassed $3M in crowdfunding (Crowdfunding Beat); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.
- Seattle grad, ReadyPulse, launches, allows brands to find the coolest content from their best fans (Market Watch); ReadyPulse makes it easy to collect and display your best photos, videos, and testimonials from your best customers.