The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, Skimble, was touted as a favorite workout app of Randi Zuckerberg (WHDH - Boston); Skimble powers the mobile wellness movement with ecosystem of fun, dynamic & social coaching applications.
- The Sydney Founder Institute graduated eight startups (StartupSmart); This is the third batch of startups to graduate from Sydney FI.
- Silicon Valley grad, Jeremy Geiger, founder of Retailigence, to speak at OMMA mCommerce and Mobile CEO & CMO Summit (Wall Street Journal); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Seattle graduate, Litesprite, was featured on medGadget as a notable game for health (medGadget); Litesprites makes mobile games to help people achieve behavior change.
- Silicon Valley graduate, Udemy, was featured on Right Startups (Right Startups); Udemy is a leading online learning platform.
- Los Angeles grad, Jiliene Helman, was featured on Crowdsourcing.org to talk about her startup Realty Mogul (Crowdsourcing.org); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.