The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Seattle grad, OnContracting was featured as GeekWire's Startup Spotlight: Looks to be the Zillow of temp staffing (GeekWire); OnContracting helps professionals find contract jobs.
- Silicon Valley grad, Piggybackr was interviewed and featured on Forbes (Forbes); Piggybackr is a crowdfunding platform for kids.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, was a finalist at Innotribe SWIFT (GeekWire); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.
- Silicon Valley graduate, Retailigence, was featured on Right Startups (Right Startups); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Santiago grad, GirlTank, was featured on Forbes as a top female-led startup (Forbes); GirlTank is a crowdfunding platform for female social entrepreneurs and changemakers.