Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
This Week, OnContracting Stole the Spotlight and Two FI Grads Made Headlines on Forbes
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Seattle grad, OnContracting was featured as GeekWire's Startup Spotlight: Looks to be the Zillow of temp staffing (GeekWire); OnContracting helps professionals find contract jobs.
- Silicon Valley grad, Piggybackr was interviewed and featured on Forbes (Forbes); Piggybackr is a crowdfunding platform for kids.
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul, was a finalist at Innotribe SWIFT (GeekWire); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.
- Silicon Valley graduate, Retailigence, was featured on Right Startups (Right Startups); Retailigence localizes all forms of digital marketing to increase engagement, foot-traffic and revenue for retailers and brands.
- Santiago grad, GirlTank, was featured on Forbes as a top female-led startup (Forbes); GirlTank is a crowdfunding platform for female social entrepreneurs and changemakers.