We are excited to announce the first speaker for the 14th Founder Showcase, taking place on Wednesday, July 17th at the Microsoft Mountain View Campus: Phil Libin.
Phil Libin is the CEO of Evernote, the leading software suite for note taking and archiving. Prior to joining Evernote, Libin founded and served as president of CoreStreet, a company that provided credential and identity management technologies to governments and large corporations. Libin was also founder and CEO of Engine 5, a Boston-based Internet software development company acquired by Vignette Corporation (VIGN) in 2000.
In addition to his role at Evernote, Phil is an advisor and mentor to hundreds of startups worldwide. His expert guidance and leadership has helped spawn companies such as Udemy, Zirtual, and many more. At next month's event, Phil will kick off an exclusive educational workshop series with his top tips for startup founders.
We look forward to hearing what advice Phil has for early-stage startups on July 17th. Get your tickets today.
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-05-07, 03:00 PM
- How One Entrepreneur Wants to Help Others Reduce Energy Consumption
- These Top FI Grads are Reshaping the Eastern European Startup Scene
- Last Chance to Start a Company in Bangalore with the Founder Institute. Applications Due Sunday
- 40 Top "Up-and-Coming" FI Graduates to Participate in Silicon Valley Investor Roadshow