The Founder Institute has helped launch over 800 new technology companies across 42 cities and six continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- DC grad, Spinnakr raised a $1 million seed round led by Andreessen Horowitz (TechCrunch); Spinnakr is a real-time web analytics platform.
- New York grad, Zipmark, partnered with leading online small business management platform, WorkingPoint (Wall Street Journal); Zipmark builds infrastructure that enables instant and secure mobile payments.
- Chicago grad, DigitalGroundUp, was named a finalist in Techweek LAUNCH competition (TechWeek); DigitalGroundUp is an interactive technology platform that teaches users how to build their digital marketing strategy from the ground up.
- San Diego grad, Renee Zau, founder of DonationMatch, was given the Trailblazer Award from the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO); DonationMatch is building the largest registry of charitable fundraising events.
- Silicon Valley graduate, Piggybackr was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine (Entrepreneur); Piggybackr is a crowdfunding platform for kids and teens.