The Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 new technology companies across 40 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, Shopalize, was acquired by 24/7 (SiliconAngle); Shopalize provides rich social apps for online retailers to bring deep social integration with eCommerce store that increases social sharing, discovery and sales.
- Seattle grad, Puzzazz, was given the Innovation of the Year award for thier handwriting recognition technology (GeekWire); Puzzazz is building the future of puzzles for the digital world.
- Singapore grad, Vibease, was featured in TechCrunch as a favorite startup from Haxlr8r’s Demo Day (TechCrunch); Vibease connects sex toys to a smart phone controlled app.
- Denver graduate, CipherPoint, announced Version 1.9 of the company's CipherPointSP software (Wall Street Journal); CipherPoint secures information in enterprise collaboration platforms.
- Seattle grad, PetHub was named Eastside Startup Business of the Year and Innovative Product of the Year – People’s Choice Award (Bellevue Reporter); PetHub is a platform that helps lost pets get home faster.