The Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 new technology companies across 40 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul was featured in TechCrunch for their win at the 13th Founder Showcase (TechCrunch); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.
- Santiago graduate, girltank participated in the Women of the World Summit and was awarded a $50k grant from Toyota (Stockhouse); girltank is a crowdfunding platform for female social entrepreneurs and changemakers.
- Seattle Grad, PetHub released the next generation of its industry-leading pet ID tags (PR Web); PetHub is a startup dedicated to helping pet owners located lost pets. Their unique pet ID tags help pets get home safer and faster.
- Seattle graduates Kelsye Nelson (Writer.ly) and Swatee Surve (Litesprite) were named Female Founders to Watch by Women2.0 (Women2.0); Writer.ly is a marketplace that helps writers get published faster and Litesprite is a health care startup that combines games with medical treatments to help people maintain healthy habits.
- New York Graduate Zipmark announced a partnership with Rearden Commerce Inc. (Business Wire); Zipmark is a platform that is pioneering the way people make online and mobile payments.