Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Women to Watch: This Week FI Female Grads Owned Our News Feeds
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 new technology companies across 40 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Los Angeles grad, Realty Mogul was featured in TechCrunch for their win at the 13th Founder Showcase (TechCrunch); Realty Mogul is a crowdfunding platform for real estate.
- Santiago graduate, girltank participated in the Women of the World Summit and was awarded a $50k grant from Toyota (Stockhouse); girltank is a crowdfunding platform for female social entrepreneurs and changemakers.
- Seattle Grad, PetHub released the next generation of its industry-leading pet ID tags (PR Web); PetHub is a startup dedicated to helping pet owners located lost pets. Their unique pet ID tags help pets get home safer and faster.
- Seattle graduates Kelsye Nelson (Writer.ly) and Swatee Surve (Litesprite) were named Female Founders to Watch by Women2.0 (Women2.0); Writer.ly is a marketplace that helps writers get published faster and Litesprite is a health care startup that combines games with medical treatments to help people maintain healthy habits.
- New York Graduate Zipmark announced a partnership with Rearden Commerce Inc. (Business Wire); Zipmark is a platform that is pioneering the way people make online and mobile payments.