Los Angeles real estate crowdfunding platform, Realty Mogul has been moving at lightning speed ever since founder, Jilliene Helman decided to quit her job and pursue the concept full time. As an alumni of two startup accelerators (The Founder Institute and Microsoft Azure), a winner of a major pitch competition, and featured articles in several tech publications, Realty Mogul has seized every opportunity that's come their way.
Today, it looks like all their hard work has paid off. TechCrunch announced the launch of the Realty Mogul platform as well as a $500k seed round from Gust CEO David S. Rose, Gordon Stephenson (who’s on the board of directors at Zillow), and serial entrepreneur Sky Kruse. Although today marks the official launch, Realty Mogul just completed its first project — AH Capital used the site to raise $110,000 to purchase and rehabilitate a duplex in Los Angeles.
Staying true to their “grow as quickly as humanly possible” mantra, the startup will also be participating in next week’s Founder Showcase Pitch Competition. To see what Realty Mogul has in store for Wednesday’s event, purchase your tickets to the March 27th showcase where Helman and the team will battle it out on stage with 7 other startup hopefuls.
To learn more about Realty Mogul, click here to read the full article by Anthony Ha on TechCrunch.
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-05-25, 06:30 PM
- Graduate Startup Panel & Networking Event
2016-06-01, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Conference Call, with Adeo Ressi
2016-06-02, 10:00 AM
- Founder Institute VIP Semester Launch Mixer
2016-06-08, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Announces "Startup our Vets" Fellowship to Spur Military Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
- Last Chance to Apply for Fellowships to the Silicon Valley Founder Institute
- Strengthen Your Local Startup Community with the Founder Institute’s Help
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley Wanted: Founder Institute Early Applications Due Sunday
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm's broad range of services and practice areas are focused on addressing the principal challenges faced by the management, boards of directors, shareholders, and in-house counsel of our clients.
Ravix Group provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, accounting and human resources functions for early-stage and middle market companies.