Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Sample Founder Institute Session
The average Founder Institute session lasts between 3.5 and four hours, and comprises of the following;
- Dinner and drinks for all the enrolled Founders and CEO Mentors, in a non-formal, buffet setting.
- One hour where the enrolled Founders meet in small Working Groups to complete coursework and other assignments to build their companies.
- Three or four talks from the Mentors - each lasting between 20-30 minutes each.
- A 30 minute Q&A Session, where enrolled Founders ask the Mentors questions in a panel format.
- One or two sessions of the "Founder Hotseat", where enrolled Founders get on stage to pitch their business, and get feedback from the Mentors.
- Lastly, the evening usually ends with some Founders and Mentors going to a local bar to socialize.
Below are the video contents of a full session in the original sequence.
Founder Hotseat 1
Mentor Talk 1
Mentor Talk 2
Mentor Talk 3
Mentor Talk 4
Mentor Panel Q&A
Founder Hotseat 2