Startup Founder 101 with Bridget Loudon
|Date:||2014-02-06, 06:00 PM|
|Location:||Pollenizer, 180 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
About Bridget Loudon
Bridget Loudon is CEO of Expert360. Expert360 is an online platform that connects businesses that need specific industry expertise or skills with top experts and consultants. Expert360 facilitates a powerful new model of "expertise on demand" that gives businesses and experts access to what they really want – high quality work, flexibility, and prices that deliver good value. Before founding Expert360, Bridget was a management consultant with Bain & Company.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the topics?
- What is it like to be a succesful founder
- What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial co-founders, employees and partners
- and more...
What is the agenda?
- Welcome and socialising
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Bridget Loudon's story
- Question and answer
- Discussion and drinks at a local bar
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.