Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
|Date:||2014-02-19, 07:00 PM|
|Location:||CoCoon co-working space, 3/F, Citicorp Centre, , 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
These are not theories, our speakers are real CEOs with real stories. Come with your colleague, friends, and partners and learn from these successful people. Time is limited, what are you waiting for?
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Questions and Answers
- Discussion and Drinks
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.