Startup Ideas and Gamification 101, with Gabe Zichermann
|Fecha:||2014-01-09, 05:00 PM|
|Sede:||Museo Metropolitano de Lima, Avenida 28 de Julio (Parque de la Exposición), Cercado de Lima, Lima|
Las inscripciones para este evento están cerrados. Get updates on new events.
EL REGISTRO SOLO ES VÁLIDO SI SE REGISTRAN AQUÍ: https://limastartupideas.eventbrite.com
About the Speaker: Gabe Zichermann
GABE ZICHERMANN is the chair of GSummit where top gamification experts across industries gather to share knowledge and insight about customer & employee engagement and loyalty. He is also an author, highly rated public speaker and entrepreneur whose next book, The Gamification Revolution (McGraw Hill, 2013) looks at how leaders are leveraging gamification strategy to crush the competition. His previous books, Gamification by Design (2011) and Game-Based Marketing (2010) have helped define the industry’s standards and frameworks, and continue to be key reference materials today. Gabe resides in New York City, where he is co-director of startup accelerator The Founder Institute, and a board member of StartOut.org. You can buy his books at Barnes and Noble.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use game mechanics to create user engagement
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- How to use game design principles to drive engagement and customer loyalty
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- How to Create Great Startup Ideas
- Startup Ideas Workshop
- Gamification 101 - How to Use Game Mechanics to Create Engagement and Solve Problems
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
EL REGISTRO SOLO ES VÁLIDO SI SE REGISTRAN AQUÍ: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/lima-startup-ideas-and-gamification-101-with-gabe-zichermann-tickets-9616129101