Startup Pitch Bootcamp
If you have a strong idea that could be pitched more clearly, then join us for the Startup Pitch Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your pitching skills and understand the components of a great pitch, providing plenty of practice until you get it right. Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur. How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors? What are some common pitching mistakes that make you look inexperienced? What is the best way to pitch your business?
Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
Chief Business Officer, GeekWire
Founder & CEO , Puzzazz, Inc.
Practice pitching like a professional
2013-11-04, 06:30 PM
Davis Wright Tremaine, 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 2200 , Seattle
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.