Startup Pitch Bootcamp
|Date:||2014-02-17, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||Cradle , Suite 4.8.1, Level 4, PNB Darby Park, , 10 Jalan Binjai, , Kuala Lumpur|
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on How to Pitch Your Business
- Speed Pitching
- Guest Mentors: Edwin Tay (Founder & CEO, Easyuni.com), Johnson Goh (Co-Founder, Eumakh.com) & Tzu Ming (Founder, Impersuasion.com)
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant