Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
If you are thinking to leave your day job to pursue your dream, then join us for Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur. Listen to the experiences of people just like yourself that have made the transition, and discuss any questions or concerns that you have. How do you know if you have a good idea? When is it the right time to quit? What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey? Is entrepreneurship right for me?
Andrew C. Mitchell
CEO, ZIG Capital
Learn how to make the switch to being an entrepreneur
2013-10-24, 06:30 PM
YOU IS NOW Startup-Incubator (inside ImmobilienScout), Andreasstraße 10, Berlin
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.