Startup Founder 101
|Date:||2013-09-26, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||The GrowthHub, Cape Office Park, Ring Road Kilimani, Nairobi, 00100|
- 5:00 - 5:30pm: Welcome & Registration
- 5:30 - 5:45pm: Introduction – by Ian Lorenzen
- 5:45 - 6:30pm: Creating Success in Mobile & Online Advertisement – by Moses Kemibaro
- 6:30 - 7:15pm: Investors, Entrepreneurs & Terms sheets explained – by Johnni Kjelsgaard
- 7:15 - 8:00pm: Perfecting & Monetizing an Online Offering – by Munyutu Waigi
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more succesful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to Sierra at Yaya Center for a drink or two.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!