Startup Presentation Bootcamp with Tyler Crowley
Presenting your startup ideas effectively is a crucial skill that will help you acquire financing, customers, partners, and top talent. In just three hours, the Startup Presentation Bootcamp will help you improve your presentation skills and recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with the talk by Tyler Crowley a leading Startup presentation expert and it is designed to help you understand the key ingredients of a successful pitch. Then, you can apply that learning and pitch to both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback in a relaxed setting. Join us for a fun evening!
Tyler has been helping startups with their important pitches since the first TechCrunch40 events and continues today with the LAUNCH festival, where he works one-on-one with each company to create the most compelling pitch possible for press and partners. Tyler is also co-host of This Week in Startups with Jason Calacanis where he regularly shares insights on the art and science of pitching investors.
Founder & CEO, Skweal
Learn how to pitch your ideas like a pro
2013-09-27, 06:30 PM
Impact Hub Zagreb, Trg Nikole Šubića Zrinskog 6, Zagreb
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Presentation Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on How to Pitch Your Business
- Public Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.