The Life of an Entrepreneur
Patrick Leddy, CEO of Furious Tribe, will outline the journey he took in starting his own company.
Furious Tribe is now a successful international firm with offices in Dublin, London and New York. Leddy identified opportunities in app development early on and he will explain the strategies and pitfalls of dealing with emerging technology.
A Hard Look at the Trade-Offs
2013-10-02, 06:30 PM
Beauchamps Solicitors, Riverside Two, John Rogerson's Quay,, Dublin
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The difference between being an employee, and being an entrepreneur
- What to consider before starting your company
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.