Startup Founder 101
|Date:||2013-09-18, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||Indosat Headquarter, Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21, RT.2/RW.3, Gambir, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, 10110|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more succesful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include:
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
Technopreneurs who will share their experience:
- Mandy Marahimin, co-founder, Wujudkan.com (1st semester graduate)
- Ilya Kravtsov, co-founder, Pouch (2nd semester graduate)
- Handy Chang, founder, Indotrading.com (3rd semester graduate)
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!
PS: You can also come to our Summer 2013 Semester Graduation Event and see all graduates pitch their company. Just come earlier at 17:30!