Startup Founder 101
At Startup Founder 101, aspiring and early-stage startup founders can hear candid talks by successful local entrepreneurs, learning the best practices, strategies, and mistakes to avoid from those who have been there, done that.
CEO, Numedia Global
Co-founder & CEO, HarukaEdu
Learn the basics of being a startup founder
2013-09-18, 06:30 PM
Indosat Headquarter, Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21, Jakarta Pusat
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more succesful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include:
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
Technopreneurs who will share their experience:
- Mandy Marahimin, co-founder, Wujudkan.com (1st semester graduate)
- Ilya Kravtsov, co-founder, Pouch (2nd semester graduate)
- Handy Chang, founder, Indotrading.com (3rd semester graduate)
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!
PS: You can also come to our Summer 2013 Semester Graduation Event and see all graduates pitch their company. Just come earlier at 17:30!
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.