Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
|Date:||2013-09-30, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||Comma Indonesia Coworking Space, 3rd Floor, One Wolter Place, Jl. Wolter Monginsidi 63B, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
Who should attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The difference between being an employee, and being an entrepreneur
- What to consider before starting your company
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!