Startup Founder 101: Who is your Customer?
|Date:||2013-10-10, 06:00 PM|
|Location:||Procopio, 12544 High Bluff Drive Suite 300, San Diego, Ca, 92130|
This talk will focus on the basics of how to identify who are your customers, how to size the market and identify competitors. Do competitors matter and why? How do you define your competitive landscape? How do you identify and interview potential customers? What are some tactics for effective surveying?
Liz Gasser leads strategy and corporate development activities across Qualcomm Technologies' portfolio of emerging businesses. Works with executive management to identify and pursue promising new opportunities, including via M&A.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more succesful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research and more
- How to define competitors
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!