The Path: Starting & Running a Technology Company
|Date:||2013-10-17, 07:00 PM|
|Location:||Sheppard Mullin, 12275 El Camino Real, Suite 200, San Diego, CA|
Featured Mentor: Tyson McDowell
Tyson McDowell is the Co-Founder and President of Avadyne Health, which is a technology platform designed to overlay and rapidly integrate with any hospital IS infrastructure - innovating the healthcare revenue cycle. He is also Chairman of the Medical Banking and Financial Systems Committee for HIMSS, is a passionate mentor at the Founder Institute and is an avid pilot. Tyson founded his first company, 4th Dimension Graphics, at 14 years old and after graduating high school, he became CTO and partner of CamZone Networks, an internet streaming video company.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant