Startup Pitch Bootcamp
Pitching your startup ideas effectively is a crucial skill that will help you acquire financing, customers, partners, and top talent. In just three hours, the Startup Pitch Bootcamp will help you improve your pitching skills and recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to help you understand the key ingredients of a successful pitch. Then, you can apply that learning and pitch to both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback in a relaxed setting. Join us for a fun evening!
Editor , TechCrunch France
Co-Founder, Cités Numériques
Learn how to pitch your ideas like a pro
2013-09-30, 06:30 PM
Microsoft Spark dans le Sentier, 6 rue du Sentier, Paris
Ajoutez à votre agenda
Les inscriptions à cet évènement sont closes
Questions ou problemes? Contactez-nous.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- 18h00 -18h30 Welcome and socialization
- 18h30 -19h00 Presentation of the Founder Institute. Presentation of Cap Digital by Carlos Cunha, direcor at Cap Digital
- 19h15 - 19h45 - Expert Advice on How to Pitch Your Business by Roxanne Varza,
- 19h45 - 20h30 - Public Pitch Workshop and speed pitching
- 20h30 - Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.