Startup Founder 101 - Lean Product Development
At Startup Founder 101, aspiring and early-stage startup founders can hear candid talks by successful local entrepreneurs, learning the best practices, strategies, and mistakes to avoid from those who have been there, done that. At this event, guests will learn the basics of product development from Mark Greene, Co-Founder and CEO of Cloud Elements, a Centennial-based company that accelerates the development of cloud computing applications.
CEO, Cloud Elements
Learn the basics of being a startup founder
2013-07-09, 06:30 PM
Galvanize, 1062 Delaware St., Denver
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more succesful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.